Scholarships and Awards
Ohio EdTA Wall of Fame
The Educational Theatre Association Ohio Chapter Hall of Fame has been established to honor those individuals who have given outstanding service to Ohio EdTA and Ohio Thespians. Any current, adult Ohio EdTA member may submit a nomination.
1. The nominee must have served Ohio EdTA in a significant manner over a period of several years.
2. The nominee may be a college/university professor or instructor, a conference host, an All-Ohio Show Director or Tech Director, a workshop or in-service presenter, a former Thespian Troupe director, a businessman, a parent, or a member of the community at large.
3. The contributions of the nominee may have focused on one or more areas which either advanced theatre education for students and teachers or advanced the organization’s ability to serve its members.
1. In any one year, the number of those elected to the Hall of Fame may vary from none to four. (0 to 4)
2. The nominees will be presented to the Board for final selection. After approval by the Board, Chapter Director will notify the honorees and invite them to be present for an induction presentation during the State Conference.